The features of this site are not 100% compatible with Internet Explorer. It is recommended to use Internet Edge, Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
The Laserway solution is based on the GPON technology that provides converged IP connectivity to different structured cabling environments. Combines a modern totally passive optical network with highly compatible equipment, prioritizing an easy installation, modularity and infrastructure reduction. To adapt to the most varied network scenarios in new and already existing environments, the solution can be installed in the options of field termination or pre-terminated optical cables.
CHARACTERISTICS Between the OLT and ONTs is the Optical Distribution Network. In this network there are single-mode optical fibers and optical splitters, which are nothing more than optical signal dividers. The splitters are passive components, they do not require electric power and cooling, and they have the function of dividing the input optical signal coming from the fiber of the OLT in multiple outputs for fibers that will distribute data to diverse final dispositive will be connecting the ONTs.
Data transmission occurs between one OLT (Optical Line Terminal) equipment located in the equipment room and the ONT (Optical Network Termination) equipment located in work areas. The ONTs provide connectivity from copper patch cords to any final device, such as: computers, IP telephones, access points, printers, IP surveillance cameras, automation systems, access control, etc. In addition to the connectivity with IP equipment, services such as analog telephony and analog video can also be offered.
Between the OLT and ONTs is the Optical Distribution Network. In this network there are single-mode optical fibers and optical splitters, which are nothing more than optical signal dividers. The splitters are passive components, they do not require electric power and cooling, and they have the function of dividing the input optical signal coming from the fiber of the OLT in multiple outputs for fibers that will distribute data to diverse final dispositive will be connecting the ONTs.
• Simplified Infrastructure: with the reduction of technical rooms, cable trays and ducts, due to the fact that each fiber distributes information from various users to each optical OLT port.
• Reduced Power Consumption: due to the reduced number of technical rooms necessary for the local network, also reduces the need for cooling and power equipments of the rooms. In addition to this factor, Laserway solution equipment have low power consumption as they transmit data through an optical, not electrical medium.
• Better Bandwidth Control: as in the Laserway solution, the OLT and ONT equipment are located only in the terminations of the optical network, the bandwidth control used in each of the ONTs becomes facilitated. This characteristic of having the centralizing equipment of the traffic switching in one central point of the network eliminates bottlenecks and fits perfectly with the traffic profile of the current local networks.
• Future-Proof Network: the Laserway solution distribution network, consists of optical fiber, splitters and optical accessories, has a transmission capacity in Terabps (Terabits per second). It is known that the active equipment, with the evolution of technologies and user demand, has significantly increased its data transmission rates. The optical infrastructure for solution implemented today is ready to support such rates.
• Network for Green Buildings: many of the characteristics of the Laserway solution are essential to serve the programs that encourage the use of efficient resources, because they contribute to the reduction of power consumption, cooling systems and quantity of petroleum derived material used for cabling, in addition to providing a longer lifespan than that of a traditional cabling solution.
• Investment Savings: brings significant reductions in investments with materials (CAPEX) and costs related to operation and maintenance (OPEX), thus providing continuous savings during the years of use of the network.
We have a network of Distributors channels, check here our accredited to meet with quality and agility, in all Brazilian territory.
We are the first company in Brazil to offer the 25-year Extended Warranty Program. Learn more with our network of solution providers.